I'm 5'3 & 120lbs. How big can I go?

I've had my implants for 14 years, 1 month pre-op fit new ones. I currently have 200/220 Dr at that time said that was as high as he could go due to my small frame. I was less than an A cup. I'm wondering if that could be the case again? That I wouldn't be able to go as big as I'd like because of how small I am? I'd like to go 500cc bf wants 750cc. I'd like to get high profile, be a DD

You should easily be able to go larger

but you must realize at some point, if too large, your breasts will make you look top heavy.  Best to use external sizers over your breasts with unlined bras and SEE what you like and let your surgeon tell you if it will fit on your frame.  If your surgeon says nothing can be done, find another surgeon as going bigger is always an option... you just have to be willing to accept the risks and outcome.

I'm 5'3 & 120lbs. How big can I go?

Thank you for your question. Without pictures or measurements or a physical exam, it would be very hard to give you specific advice. Just make sure you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for your consultation and surgery to get the best advice on how to proceed. 
Let me however, offer some words of caution. If your surgeon told you before that your limit was 200/220 cc then I am going to guess that your width measurement is around 11 cm at best. This means that you are limited in the implant you can have because if you choose an implant that is too wide for your chest, you will end up with implants touching in the middle or out in your armpit which is not a good look. Even if you were to go with a ultra-high profile implant (which I think often provides a very unnatural look in augmentation), you would be in the neighborhood of 350-400cc (if I am correct about your width measurements). To put an implant in the range of 500-750cc I think is a very poor choice. Furthermore, you need to completely ignore what the "bf wants." This is about you and making yourself feel better about the way you look and he should have no say in that and you should not be doing this for him. 
Hope this helps. Make sure you see the right person and above all, be safe!

How Big is Reasonable?

If you had your augmentation 14 yrs ago you probably have saline implants because that was the only available option at the time. It sounds like you had very little breast tissue and that is why your surgeon likely recommended a smaller implant, because saline implants with little tissue coverage look very unnatural, and the larger the implant the greater the thinning of your tissues and the worse the look. Fortunately today you can transition to a new generation highly cohesive silicone gel implant which will look and feel much more natural. You aren't a big person and you could potentially upsize, but there are reasonable limitations.
It is very wrong to think that having a breast augmentation, or revision, is simply a matter of popping in a new implant. There are multiple considerations including your height, width of your shoulders, waist, quality of your tissue, base width of your breast, etc. All of these factors will have an impact on the outcome of the surgery, and of equal if not greater importance, on how well it holds up over time. Your are likely already thinned tissues from your saline implant, so putting in a much larger gel implant will only thin your tissues more and will erase any of the benefits of switching to a gel implant. The base width of your breast is a common measure used as a starting point to pick an implant. Choosing an implant that significantly exceeds that measurement will put you risk for long term problems such as implant malposition, bottoming out, palpable or visible implant, and visible rippling. Do you really want to subject yourself to these potential problems?
Most of the surgeons on this forum are giving you thoughtful, professional guidance with the goal of helping you to make good choices that give you a nice result while minimizing the risk of problems. Your BF however, to put it charitably, is being a jerk. He is strictly looking at his own narrow interests, but you are the one who has to live the choices made. I have no doubt that if you look hard enough you will find a surgeon who will agree to put a 750cc implant in you, but then they will simply be looking at their own narrow economic interests and not what is in your long term interest. 

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.
The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  
Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness). Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.
Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume. These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.
During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

I'm 5'3 & 120lbs. How big can I go?

You say that you want to replace your current 200cc implants with 500cc implants, although your boyfriend wants you to go 750cc, and that you would like to be a DD. Do you care what they look like? Are you looking for implants that bulge up to your collarbones? Or are you looking for something that resembles a human breast? What is your breast and chest width? How much skin laxity or "stretchability" do you have? There are many factors that influence the choice of implant size. If skin and tissues are too tight, some larger implants may be so tight that they do not allow a safe closure of the incision. And even if the incision can be closed, they may be so bulgy at the top that they look absurd (unless that is the look that the patient desires). Also, the width of the implant should not be greater than the width of the breast, so high profile or even "ultra high profile" implants with a less natural look may be required to fit a larger size in a slender, narrow-breasted patient. You need to have a detailed consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery if you have not already had one or more.

How big can you go?

Please be aware that the bigger you go, the more risks you take on like severe tissue thinning over time. That said, the biggest you can go if your skin can handle it is an UltraHigh profile implant of the proper base width to match your frame. 

I'm 5'3 & 120lbs. How big can I go?

Thank you for the question. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile.   Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is: 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.