5 month post op and nose looks crooked, normal?

I'm currently 5 months past my septorhinoplasty, and have noticed in photos that my nose actually looks crooked. The left side of my nose had problems which is what they worked more on, so I'm under the assumption that it's still swollen as it had more work done. Would this be the case? Or is my nose permanently crooked now :(?

Rhinoplasty Recovery

The swelling after a rhinoplasty is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Certainly express your concerns to your surgeon, and follow his/her treatment recommendations to ensure the best result.

5 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD