Do you know of any ways that I can borrow the money to have the surgeries?

I'm currently transitioning and have been over a year now. I haven't had any surgeries but I've been on hormones a year. I just can't afford the surgeries and I don't currently have insurance. I need the facial femininzation, breast augmentation, and lipo. Please if you can help me, I'd appreciate it so much

Payment options

Every office is different but most do offer payment plans. At our office we offer care credit and you can go directly to their website and apply online. This is the most common payment plan option available or you can take out a personal loan. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon