Recommendations for bug eye appearance? (photos)

Hello I need some advice here. I am thinking about a potential procedure to enhance the cosmetic appearence of my eyes, It is hurting me as I have felt deprived of self confidence of my image and would like to rectify the issue. Here is the following depiction of how my eyes appear. Is there any recommendations?

Eyelid surgery

Hi corey22,You have relatively prominent eyes.  Your eyes look larger by the complete iris being on show and with a small amount of the white part of the eye (sclera) below the iris and above the lower lid margin.  There are many reasons for prominent eyes and the medical reasons for this need to be checked out fully before considering any surgery.  The surgical solution in your particular situation would be to elevate the lower lid.  There are multiple surgical techniques for this.  You really need to be seen by a qualified plastic surgeon who does a lot of eyelid surgery to discuss this further. Best,Warwick Nettle

Protruding eye

There can be treatment for your condition but it depends.  I would recommend an evaluation with an eye doctor to determine if there are reversible or treatable medical causes.  Subsequently, you can consider dermal fillers or fat transfer to improve the appearance of the eyelids, and lower eyelid/cheek area.  I would recommend you see a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

James Chan, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bug eye

It is difficult to determine by the photos whether you have true exophthalmos or not. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who can determine the severity and refer you for appropriate treatment prior to eyelid surgery.

Leon Goldstein, MD
Madison Plastic Surgeon

Recommendations for bug eye appearance?

Although treatment options are available, it requires in person consultation. See following link for more information.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Wide eyes

sorry too tough to tell based on the photos. I need to see your cheek and determine the vector. Basically this is something you want to get an in person exam for to get proper recs. Options for lower lid are to place an implant or filler. Upper lid is tougher

Cain R. Linville, MD
Houston Physician