What kinda of scar is this? Why it keeps expanding? (Photo)

With a year scars started to form and expand wider and longer on my cheek. I have seen some dermatologists but they just prescribe me the tretinion which actually made it worse.

Atrophic scars on the face

I would recommend a combination of fractional lasers, ematrix RF, and subcision for atrophic scars on the face. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Surgical Revision

I do not see the scar you are describing, I see pores that are coming to gether which are essentially acne scarring that needs TCA cross, lasers and microneedling/PRP treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.