Breast Reduction 4 weeks ago, sutures sticking out of wound, should I go see my surgeon? (photos)

I had a BR 4w ago- 10/25. Friday sev sm spots opened - drained thin yellow fluid. Called PS office - said sounded like stitch abscess - keep it clean, use neosporin, cover with dry bandage. It's opened up much more. No more drainage. I've removed mult pieces of suture that were sticking out - several had knots attached. Should I be seen since I believe I have removed the sutures? Anything else they would do or that I should be doing? Some appear to already be filling in and getting shallower.

Breast red

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would see your PS so that he/she can evaluate the wound. Although it does sound like you are spitting out stitches which is not unusual you actually look in danger of the wounds opening. 

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
4 weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD