Breast Reduction 4 weeks ago, sutures sticking out of wound, should I go see my surgeon? (photos)

I had a BR 4w ago- 10/25. Friday sev sm spots opened - drained thin yellow fluid. Called PS office - said sounded like stitch abscess - keep it clean, use neosporin, cover with dry bandage. It's opened up much more. No more drainage. I've removed mult pieces of suture that were sticking out - several had knots attached. Should I be seen since I believe I have removed the sutures? Anything else they would do or that I should be doing? Some appear to already be filling in and getting shallower.

Breast red

I would see your PS so that he/she can evaluate the wound. Although it does sound like you are spitting out stitches which is not unusual you actually look in danger of the wounds opening. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
4 weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD