Do surgeons not take into consideration what the patient originally asked for? Or the concerns expressed after?

Is it normal for DR. to state, "I don't deal with pain or the feeling (of breast implant) I only deal with symmetry." or "I am not going to listen to any complaining, you got to remember it looks 100% better then what you started with" or after 2 revisions (implant was 2 1/2 inches below where the breast fold should be/its kind of fixed) "learn to be happy with the result, I have done all I am going to do, Im just a ole country doctor." ????

Do surgeons listen?

Like any professional, surgeons will have different personalities and will respond to unhappy patients in different manners. it sounds like your surgeon is giving you several excuses why he or she does not want to re-operate on you. Sometimes when the doctor-patient relationship is severed like yours sounds to be, it may be time to seek a second opinion. Good luck.

Based on your question, it is clear that you are not completely pleased after breast surgery. Just as in any profession, plastic surgeons have different "temperaments";  therefore, it is not possible to generalize or tell you what is "normal".

Having said that, I think that most plastic surgeons do heavily consider what patients "ask for" and listen to their concerns afterwards.  Of course, most plastic surgeons want our patients to be happy. 

Again, based on your description, it sounds like you may benefit from an additional attempt communicating your concerns in a calm/constructive fashion. If, after this type of communication, you still have concerns it may be time to seek second opinion consultations.