600 cc saline under muscle through nipple. What is wrong with my right breast? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Unhappy with implant shape
- I am sorry you are unhappy with your result - and it looks as though the problem is your implant size.
- These are very large implants.
- Your chest looks too small to easily accept implants this large.
- Too large an implant in too small a chest means the implant will irritate tissues, probably form a capsule and force its ways through tissues to find enough room.
- So I suggest you either return to your plastic surgeon or find a new one
- Discuss removing the implants, releasing the internal scar that formed around it, tightening the pocket so the new implants don't shift to the side.
- If you definitely want to stay this size, it will be difficult (probably impossible) to get the look you want.
- Best wishes.
Assymetry post aug
What is wrong with my right breast?
You might also like...
Too large pocket makes plain right breast asymmetry after augmentation
This is likely caused by a breast implant pocket that is too large and too open in the upper side portion of your chest. Looking at your immediate postop pictures it appears that this was the case from the beginning. Please see your plastic surgeon and I agree that a superior pole wrap focused on the right breast primarily may solve the problem. If not a revision may be necessary.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.