17 years old with saggy, differently-sized breasts with large nipples. Will the NHS pay for treatment in the UK?

i am only 17 years old and already my breasts are sagging, they are different sizes and my nipples are far too big. Will they get better or what sort of treatment is available in the UK on the NHS?

Doctor Answers 3

Sagging breasts for a lift at 17

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. If you posted photographs, I imagine they have been removed because you are not of legal age in the United States.  To find out if you need anything done to your breasts, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

Breasts sagging

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without photos or an exam it is difficult to sya, but you would need permission from your parents before pursuing this further.

Breasts “Sagging”?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for the question.

Unfortunately, I did not see a photograph attached.

Based on your description,  you may have breast ptosis  and asymmetry;  you may benefit from  breast lifting and/or breast augmentation depending what is found on physical examination and what your goals are.

You will benefit from consultation with well experienced plastic surgeons for  a full discussion of diagnosis and treatment options;  he/she will be able to advise you on the NHS  question as well.

Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.