Wrinkles in my Face?

i am 60 year old i do have 2 line or wrinkles from my eyes till my cheeks7 cm (how can i overcome that plastic surgery i mean face left or filler or laser can you please advice me thank you

Doctor Answers 1


Having a picture would help with evaluating the best procedure. However without a picture I would tell you to try botox and juvederm.  They are easy to perform with little down time. 

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.