Can I have my implants replaced?

I had implants fitted under the muscle 2years ago next month! I have never been happy with the small size and told NU this! My right breast now sits over an inch lower than my left breast and I feel even more uncomfortable in my own skin than I did before having the op! Am I going to have to pay for them to be fixed or replaced or will this be covered by my 10year warranty and the fact that I am not happy and have not received what I originally paid for?

Can I have my implants replaced?

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the results of the breast surgery.  Based on your description, it sounds like you are experiencing a breast implant displacement and overall breast asymmetry.
 Policy regarding coverage of expenses for revisionary surgery will vary from office to office and probably on a case-by-case basis as well. For example, costs of revisionary surgery may range from full charges, to only anesthesia/surgery center fees (waived surgeon's fees), to discounted surgeon's fees... The warranty that you referred to applies to implant defects (and will not cover this type of revisionary breast surgery).
Generally speaking, I suggest patients communicate their concerns in a calm and constructive fashion; this form communication tends to be much more effective than confrontational communication.
Best wishes; hopefully through courteous/respectful communication you and your plastic surgeon will be able to work out a plan to achieve your goals.