How do I fully remove the brown pigment birthmark on the right hand side of my neck? (photos)

I'm 14 years old, 15 years in december, I've had a large brown pigment birthmark on the right hand side of my neck since I was born. I want it fully removed with no scars, no nothing I just want a neck that is clear like the left hand side. I've always been really self conscious about it and have wanted it removed since I was a little girl. I was wondering how do I remove it fully without scarring and leaving bruises and things like that.

How do I fully remove the brown pigment birthmark on the right hand side of my neck

Thank you for your question.  The area is too large for a surgical excision.  Recommend a series of laser treatments.  Consult with a baord certifed dermatologist or plastic surgeon.  Best Wishes

Birthmark removal with laser

I would suggest a laser to remove some pigment from the birthmark on the shoulder. Multiple treatments are likely required. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS