Heat Rash day before Breat Augmentation (photo)

I've developed a heat rash throughout the day which got progressively worse but is now less red. It's over my chest, stomach and back. It's too late for me to call for advise as I need to be there in 10 hours but I'm worrying myself rotten thinking that my procedure may be cancelled. Is this likely?

Heat rash

I would apply cool compresses to the areas and call your surgeon. Your surgeon will decide if your procedure needs to be postponed.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Will surgery be cancelled?

That will be your surgeons call. I personally would not do elective cosmetic surgery on a patient with a new rash. Hope this works out for you. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS