It's 7 days since coolsculpting my belly and there's a large hard lump circling my belly button. Is this normal?

I went back fri and they tried to break it up with massage but when I got home it recoagulated into a big hard mass again. I'm worried I'll need lipo. I can feel the edges and it's very tender. I have a large lump on my flank too. What do I do?

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell without assessing you, however, I do not think it is anything to worry about as it has only been 7 days after the treatment. If you are concerned, I would recommend speaking to your treating physician. Regards,

Hi and sorry to hear about your recovery. Since you are only 7 days post treatment I don't think it's really something to worry about. Try NSAID's if it's ok with your doctor and continue the ice and massages. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS