Repositioning upper lateral cartilages/ mid nose?

When addressing nasal valve collapse/ caving in of the nose during inspiration, what techniques can be used to reposition the displaced lateral cartilages? It seems many procedures add additional cartilage from the septum/ ear rather than repositioning the already existing cartilage. My cartilages have become detached from my nasal bone, can they be reattached? Thank you real self!!

Mid vault collapse

If you have mid vault collapse, a spreader graft can help. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Repositioning upper lateral cartilages/mid nose?

When the upper lateral cartilages are inverted, concave, or displaced off of the nasal bones, spreader graft placement is the best alternative for repairing them. Spreader grafts are composed of patient's own cartilage harvested from inside the nasal septum and placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the mid--portion of the nose. For more information, diagrams of how it's performed, and many  before and after examples, please see the link and the video below