2 yrs post breast augmentation, the incision site of my right breast is red, swollen and painful. What could this be? (Photo)

I had saline, under the muscle, breast implants done 2 yrs ago. All healed well with no issues. 5 months ago I had an acute onset of pain on the underside of the right breast, while shopping. It lasted 1-2 weeks then only hurt when I leaned in certain positions. When I tried working out a few months later, I started having pain. I wasn't directly working chest. Recently, I had a bad cold/cough and had more pain and swelling. Ever since, the incision area is REALLY sore, red and swollen

Pain

Please call your surgeon and asked to be seen today. You may have developed an infection or fluid around your implant. Please do not delay.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

2 yrs post breast augmentation, the incision site of my right breast is red, swollen and painful. What could this be?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I would recommend seeing your plastic surgeon sooner than later for an in-person evaluation.  It would be important to rule out an infection as well as fluid collection to ensure the integrity and safety of your implant.  Best wishes.