Sliding genioplasty. Do you think the swelling may come down? (Photo)

I had sliding genioplasty 1 month ago and i notice swelling in my chin and a line underneath my lip from the dissolvable sutures. Most of the sutures inside my mouth have dissolved but still have 2 or three left. Do you think the swelling may come down and the line to disappear with time.I feel that my chin looks like a pouch , and I am worried and think i may need a revision please advise.

Chin swellings

usually after one week 90% of swelling is gone and is not visible. Taking an X-ray is helpful. Please contact your surgeon and let them know. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon