How long should you wear your foam boards underneath your garment after liposuction?

I had a BBL in June 2016 and have been wearing my foam board and garment religiously for past 2 months. With this heat I'm tempted to discontinue the foam boards. But I'm not sure how long I should wear them. Is 2 months enough time? What bad thing can come from not wearing the foam boards? Please help. Thanks!

Ask your surgeon

Every surgeon has their own post-operative regimen.  Your best resource is your surgeon and to follow his or her post-operative instructions because this regimen is what leads to the best outcome for that particular surgeon.  Best wishes. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Foam boards and liposuction

I do not specifically recommend foam boards to my patients. If you doctor has, then you should ask him how long to wear it.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocols for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon