I have done my breasts out of US, need help. (photos)

l would like to know if there is a Plastic surgeon here in Ny or Nj. who can help me to check my breast .please. l developed a redness and little itchy in the area aureolar area on the left breast only..l am really concerned..my Dr ar first said that it was alergies but already passed 5 days..please l need help..l applied hydrocortisone and sometimes. l used Vaseline on a gauze. l have breast augmentation and lift 9 weeks ago..it was a lollipop insition..

I have done my breasts out of US, need help.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns and agree that you will be best off seeking in person follow-up with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Having said that, the photograph does seem consistent with a hypersensitivity reaction; keep in mind, that these type of reactions may take several weeks before they dissipate.   Best wishes.