I'm 5 ft 4 and weigh 175. Am I a candidate for BBL?

Based on your measurements, you could be a good candidate for a BBL. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon for the best discussion of your options. 

BBL

Hi, thanks for your inquiry, roughly I would say that you could have a BBL but you will need an in person evaluation in order to check the donor areas, try to send pictures and/or have a in person consultation. Best of lucks.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunatly without any photos I'm unable to answer you question. You may want to reconsider posting the question with pictures. Good luck 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL candidate

You may very well be a candidate for a BBL but without an evaluation in person, I can not say for sure. Best of luck in your decision to move forward.

A picture would be more useful but an in-person consultation is the best way to get a proper evaluation. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Am I a candidate for BBL?

Hey there,
Thanks for your question. I can't give you an accurate answer without photos or seeing you in person. I hope this helps!

Best Wishes,
Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

You will definitely have great results from a Brazilian Butt Lift. You need to have realistic expectations when you have a procedure like this. Can you upload pictures  please.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Candidate for BBL

This is difficult to determine without seeing photos of your body. Height and weight alone are not sufficient to make an assessment. Consult with a plastic surgeon experienced in this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

You probably are a good candidate, but pictures or an exam would be helpful to evaluate you.

Definetelly not at this moment

because  your  overweight is upper 44 lbs, you should  get no more than 14 lbs overweight  in order  to take fat tissue in excess  like  lets  says in theory 6 lbs for each butt, remember please  than lypo it is not  for loose  weighr   it is  only  for remodelate

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon