Can Cellulaze and Micro-needling of thighs be done at same time of Mommy Makeover?

Can cellulaze be done at the same time of microneedling (both on my thighs) and mommy makeover (tummy tuck, lipo on flanks, and BA)?

I would not do microneedling and cellulaze at the same time on your thighs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

With a Cellulaze treatment, the skin is being heated and the fascia bands are being broken down etc. This sets up a healing process which usually, but not always, improves the cellulite. i think doing microneedling sooner than 2 weeks could increase the healing and put you at risk for complications. It certainly is possible that it could safely be done at the same time but i think it is prudent to spread them apart. 

i do the Cellulaze treatments in my office under local anesthetic with oral sedation. i do my TT and BA etc in the operating room under general anesthesia, so they would never be done on the same day.

david berman md

Cellulaze to improve cellulite

Thanks for your question. For any procedure, it is best to visit a board certified doctor for an in person consult. Many factors go into determining whether

or not you are a candidate for the procedures you listed. I.e. overall health condition, desired results, etc. Please visit an expert. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD