It's been 7/8 months PO, I feel botched. Am I botched or am I exaggerating? (photos)

Every time I smile I feel like I have a crooked very non symmetrical smile, I also noticed my nose got wider and my nose nostrils got bigger, I am very unhappy with this surgery! Do I need another surgery to fix this?

Botched rhinoplasty?

From the photographs presented, you do NOT have a botched rhinoplasty! There is no perfect nose. It's also important to have realistic expectations about what can be accomplished with the rhinoplasty procedure. Everyone has some degree of a crooked and asymmetrical smile, therefore the muscles pull asymmetrically on the nose. In addition, the nose will always widen when smiling due to the facial muscle attachments to the base of the nose.  Follow-up with your operative surgeon at one year.