Thermi-lipo - new procedure for sagging neck, arms etc. Has anyone heard of this or know of results?

Dr Osmond in Northridge does this procedure

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Thermi-lipo - results?

Thank you for your question about Thermi Liposuction.

This combines liposuction with Thermitite to shrink the skin.
The procedures can be done separately or together.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for your best result.

Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thermi May Be Good

Before you pull the trigger, make sure a ABPS certified/ASAPS surgeon examines you to assess whether you are a good candidate for Thermi. My associate, Dr. Brain Kinney is one of the main developers of the device.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

In my practice all patients get VASER and thermi for areas we want more contouring. This needs someone very meticulous.  The neck, arms, inner thighs and knees respond best.  See my IG/FB for examples.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

It is critical before allowing anyone to tell you what is necessary for a youthful face that you make sure the individual is board certified by either the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery. The procedure you are being "sold" has no usefulness in facial rejuvenation over any other type of liposuction but is typically recommended as a rejuvenating and skin tightening procedure by doctors who have no training and thus no ability to do the appropriate surgery, so this is all they have to offer. Too many patients see me each year having spent and wasted thousands of dollars on these useless procedures with no discernible benefit and thus wasted money that could have gone to the appropriate type of procedure. I hope you will take this information to heart.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD