Very swollen after 4 months. Any suggestions?

4 months out. Had mini tummy tuck and Lipo on 12/23. Surgeon cut my intestines. Ended up with sepsis, almost died. Had second emergency surgery 1/1, part of my intestines had to be cut out. Was in ICU for 4 days and the hospital for 2 weeks. My stomach is still very hard and swollen. I have two incisions hip to hip that are very hard and swollen as well. Would wearing a compression garment this far out help with the swelling. Any advise would help.

Swelling Post Tummy Tuck

I am so sorry for your current situation.  To properly answer this question, an examination would be required.  When you have new incisions to open for an abdomen, the areas in between the incisions can get lymphedema which is basically swelling because of decreased drainage.  This can take from 6 months to one year to dissipate.  However, you really need to be followed up on by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.