Looking for doctor right! Hello I was wondering if I would be an excellent candidate? (Photo)

Hello Prospective Doctor(s)! I'm a 23 year old, 5ft 8in tall and 160lbs. I'm extremely eager and inquisitive about getting a Brazilian Butt Lift. I feel would be an excellent candidate for it.Would you feel I'm an excellent candidate? I'm a student as well and wondered about financing! Also would it be possible to get results like in the last photo?

Excellent Candidate for BBL

Hi, thanks for posting your pictures and for your inquiry! You are an excellent candidate and you have a nice structure to start with, Liposuction in your abdomen, waist, flanks and lower back would give you the results you are looking for. In my practice a BBL starts from 4800 with excellent results.  Please have a virtual (Skype) or an in person consultation so you can discuss your thoughts, concerns, expectations and options thoroughly, good luck in your PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate

You appear to be a good candidate based on these photos alone; an exam in person would confirm this for sure. The size of your buttock depends on how much available fat you have on your body. Consult with a few different plastic surgeons before making your decision. There are also several financing companies available for cosmetic procedures.

William Bruno, MD

BBL on a budget

You would make a great candidate for a BBL. I would harvest your fat from the abdomen, legs, and back in order to get the volume needed for your BBL. This would not only improve the appearance of your body and legs but also provide increased projection for your buttocks. We provide financing with 0% interest.  

Arian Mowlavi, MD

You are a very good candidate for this procedure. Financing is available for liposuction and fat transfer. Based on your photos, there is excellent amount of fat in the abdomen, flanks, and back to achieve the results you are looking for.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Wondering if I would be an excellent candidate

Thank You for the photos.
I believe you would. Its easier to say after a physical evaluation but from you photos it seams you have enough fat to make a real difference. You seem to have good skin quality and a nice frame so a BBL would help make your waist smaller and you buttocks bigger.
Best Wishes,

Miguel Mota, MD

BBL candidate

Based on the photos that you provided, you look like you are likely a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.  The only way to know for sure if you are a candidate is with an in person physical examination and consultation in which you discuss your goals and expected outcomes.  As far as knowing if your wish picture is possible, it is difficult to say within examining your excess fat stores. See a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gluteal shaping for an in person consultation. 

Financing is available. I work with CareCredit and Alphaeon (link below) and have found that Alphaeon has a better approval rate and higher limits. 

Looking for doctor right! Hello I was wondering if I would be an excellent candidate?

Of course, you are an excellent candidate.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

BBL candidate

You appear to be a good candidate based on the amount of fat that you have and your skin quality. Your buttock shape is also favorable to achieve a great result. 

Moises Salama, MD