How much is the charge for radisse (?) filler for around lip line and 63 - this is how much of Botox was placed in my forehead.

Around my lips it still looks the same My far head looks ok until u look towards my hairline line then the lines look thicker when I really didn't have any there? I don't have any family and no friends have nor will do Botox or any type of fillers.

Amount of Botox needed is very individual

The number of units depends on the look you are trying to achieve.  Botox, as a muscle relaxer is used to selectively weaken certain muscle groups to reduce lines or shape the brows and smile.  If you are treating the forehead, you almost always need to treat the frown muscles as well, otherwise the brow position will come down (and the converse is true as well).  There is a true art to this and an experienced injector will inject largely "off label", meaning not s specified set of points, in order to customize the result for a natural yet beautiful result.  That said, less is more when it comes to neurotoxin in general and experienced injectors don't usually need large doses to achieve these goals and I always aim for a subtle, relaxed appearance, rather than a frozen look.  Typically this would be closer to 50 units or less.  For  the lip lines I generally recommend Juvederm, while Radiesse is good to add volume and reshape the face.   

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Radiesse - Safety and Results

I do not use radiesse around the lips, its a bad area to do so and can form lumps and bumps.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Radiesse and Botox

Radiesse is not used around the lips. Sixty three units of Botox is quite a lot but it all depends on your starting point.

Radiesse

Radiesse is not to be placed in lips, lip lines or any superficial area.  63 units in the forehead is a lot of material. I am not sure what your question is but I think you should make sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Lip filler...

Thank you for your question.  Radiesse is not to be placed around the lips as it can cause granuloma formation and hard bumps.  Soft fillers like Juvederm and Restylane are the products used in and around the lips.  It sounds like you may require a Botox touchup, please see a board certified Dermatologist for further evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon