I have dark acne spots on my chin. I don't know how to get rid of them (Photo)

I once picked at one of the bumps and pus starting coming out.. I now have a scar there ...There are also small bumps around the main acne,.

I have dark acne spots on my chin. I don't know how to get rid of them

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon