I would chipped my tooth pretty bad I would like to no if I could get this fixed and the cost - I do not have insurance. (photo)

Chipped tooth

It looks like both front teeth have suffered some damage--the most cost effective solution is bonded composite repairs. If cost is a large concern it may be worth your time to inquire at the dental school in your state to see if they can assist you. Other wise fees can vary greatly with practitioners. Ask for a no charge consult and then you can find out your finances before you commit. Just remember cheapest may be actually  more expensive if the strength , design , and quality are lacking.  Good luck!