I have a big keloids on my body but I don't have enough money to make a treatment. Are there grants in the US? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Keloid therapy and Plato's Scar Serum

Keloid therapy in your case would include Plato's Scar Serum, IIT, and surgical enucleation to debulk the keloid. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Keloid treatment

Hello and thank you for your question. Many insurance providers would likely cover your keloid treatment. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 131 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.