Cabral or Almonte? I require a TT, BBL and Lipo. Suggestions? Please!

I'm planning surgery in January. Having a big ass is nice, but getting rid of this fanny pack is priority. My friend recently went to Cabral and got amazing results; only I'm nervous because I've heard of deaths under his care. Almonte does a great job too, but my question is this: which one does the best tummy tuck?

Who are these surgeons?

Please listen to the advice you are being given, but take one of them with a grain of salt. The question is great; who should do my BBL and tummy tuck? The answer is simple; see a board certified plastic surgeon who operates at a certified facility and does a ton of Brazilian butt lifts and you will be in good hands. Ask your surgeon a simple question; how many bbl/tummy tuck have you done last year? Don't settle for vague answers and you will be in good hands.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Medical Tourism Not a Good Idea...

I would encourage you to make your decisions carefully; medical tourism although certainly cheaper, may not be the safest way to proceed. Select your plastic surgeon based on the quality/safety record. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work and preferably communicate with some previous patients as well. Make sure you also consider factors such as follow-up and treatment of complications that may occur, even in the best of hands. Best wishes.

TT and butt augmentation

Dear madam,
  I  have been in practice for 29 years and never heard about the two names that you mentioned.
   In any event, let me tell you that BBL is a total waste of time and money, because the fat disappears completely or almost completely after few months or even faster. I have seen it on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery after their big disappointment from the procedure.
   Think about it this way. If fat injection was consistent and reliable, most women would have preferred it for breasts augmentation over breasts implants. The reality is that the number one cosmetic surgery in the US is breasts augmentation with implants... 
  Additionally, fat injection to the butt is quite risky and there were multiple death reports due to unintentional injection of fat into veins. One such case occurred recently in Florida !
 Your best option is butt implants , since they do not disappear and when done correctly, they are very attractive and very natural. You have to realize though, that not all results are the same because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome.
 So do your due diligence and choose wisely.
 Same goes for selection of tummy tuck surgeon.
 Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants and tummy tuck surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Also, check the reviews at 'realself' for rating and positive experience reports.
                                  Dr Widder