Is this suppose to look like this? (photos)

I got my surgery done Tuesday so its been 4 days and they are still very sore. I am also getting a sharp pinching pain on the side of my breast , and im conserd that they are drooping downwards ! Should they look like this

Breast aug: are they supposed to look like this?

Yes, when implants are placed under the muscle !! 
Breasts will look immediately normal, and the way they should, when implants are placed under the breast.
In my opinion the appropriate location for most breast implants is under the breast tissue itself.
Give your present situation some time and if not happy after 2-3 months discuss options with a board certified plastic surgeon

Madison Plastic Surgeon

Post op care in Breast surgery

Thank you for your post. In general implants drop over time, usually over 3 months or so. As the implants drop, your nipples will start to point more upwards. It is way too early in your post operative course to worry. You should follow up with your surgeon and follow their recommendations. Good luck!

Breast appearance 4 days post op

Early after surgery, this is a normal appearance.   It usually takes 3-6 months for breast implants to settle to their final position and appearance.   The most important thing to do after surgery is to follow your surgeons instructions strictly!     If your implants move up or to an uneven position, they can get stuck there, which can require additional surgery to re-position.      

4 Days Post Op

The appearance of your breasts at the moment is typical for someone 4 days post op. Swelling and pressure keeps the implants high and pectoral muscles swollen for a time after surgery. It is not uncommon to feel pain & discomfort at the sides of the breasts and related to the incisions. I recommend that you speak with your Plastic Surgeon about what to expect as you are healing.

All the best

Is this suppose to look like this?

Only 4 days post-op your are seeing swelling in the breast tissue as well as the muscle.   Implants always look high at this time.   Follow your surgeons post-op directions. 

Your shape will change over the next several months.  Try to be patient at this time.   It may take 3-6 months before you see the shape soften and gain better balance in the look.  

I recommend you being open with your surgeon so that your concerns can be addressed. 

Post Breast Augmentation Discomfort

Pain varies per person and medication to control #discomfort will be provided.
Also, the final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final #result.
Also, each breast commonly heal quite differently from one another. For instance, one breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. So, if at any point you concerned about #asymmetry, be aware it is not uncommon during the #healing process. 

This includes some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation may also be abnormal and scars will be evolve. Tingling, burning or shooting pains will disappear with time and should not alarm you. It is simply a result of the regeneration of your sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage per your surgeon's permission may help.

Most importantly, its imperative that you comply with your surgeon's #recovery instructions and avoid any activity which may interfere with the final results.

Breast augmentation postop

It appears you have a normal albeit distressing postoperative appearance. The majority of the time the breast settles into the lower pole. You have a tight lower pole so this may take six months to a year. Bottom line, it will improve. If they are saline implants they will improve faster. see your doc for best advice… Good luck

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation at 3-4 days

You are fresh post-op and what you describe seems normal. You are swollen and the implants are high. If you concerns, speak with your surgeon.

Your appearance can be normal for only being a few days after surgery. I don't think that your breasts are drooping downwards. Instead, it looks like your implants are sitting high. As they settle and your implants drop the nipple position will appear higher. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Is this suppose to look like this?

Thank you for your question. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance.
Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized.
Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
Again, best to follow your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.