Downsizing as implants are too big for frame, I want a natural perky look. Naturally a 30A, currently a size 30F/FF. (photos)

I had surgery very young at 18, all the girls at the consultation were urging me to go to the biggest option I get given as I would regret it otherwise... WORST DECISION EVER. I'm now 21 and still embarrassed and conscience of my fake barbie looking boobs, but worse now formed the ball in sock look. It is uncomfortable not to wear a bra as I can feel my implants dragging my skin down, my nipples have elongated. I want smaller but do I go anatomical and I'm scared of my scars being so young!

Downsizing breast implants that are too big for frame...

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Yes, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) and/or breast lifting may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for.   Whether or not the adjustment of the breast implant capsules and/or breast lifting will be necessary will mainly be dependent on your physical examination; specifically, factors such as the amount of redundant skin and quality of skin elasticity will be important.  

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast surgery, specifically downsizing breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.  

Downsizing implants

I agree you need to downsize.  If you had saline implants, and are looking to go down to a C/D cup, then you should have your implants aspirated/deflated.  This will allow the breast tissue and envelope to contract and raise up.  After 1-2 months, you can go have that implant removed and a new one placed.  It works much better to do it this way, when possible.  In terms of style of implants, that would really depend on your goals and how you want it to look.  Because anatomic implants need a precise pocket to go into, it is even more imperative to shrink down your pocket by deflation so the implant can't move around.