Wanting to fill the extra skin from my saggy breasts. What's the best option for my case? (photos)

My breasts were always kind of low on my chest but after breastfeeding my 2nd child they got worse. I would really appreciate more projection, better shape (more round) and fuller upper pole. I'm already a cup D (not full) and there's a lot of extra tissue here. I know they are not perky and I don't expect a super high profile or even have any expectations around areola positioning improvement. I'm short: 5'3" tall. Does silicone delivers the job or it will make my breasts look even saggier?

Breast Lift with Implants

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift with implants. This procedure will reshape and add fullness to your breasts. Oftentimes after pregnancy and breastfeeding, there is some sagging. You might not be happy with the results if you opt for implants alone as they do not provide much of a lift. You'll need to work with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. Breast of luck 

Breast surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for either a breast lift or an implant with a lift.  If you decide on an implant, the size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Saggy breasts, best options

Thank you for the question and pictures.    You certainly need a formal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon(s), to discuss your goals and options.    From your pictures I think your best option is a full lift, with a reduction and an augmentation with an implant.  If you are happy with your size then just a small implant for shape and upper pole fullness.         Good Luck

Ivor B. Kaplan, MD
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Lift

If you happy with the overall volume, then a lift might be all that you need. Best to be evaluated in person. Good luck.

Wanting to fill the extra skin from my saggy breasts. What's the best option for my case?

Breast sagging that occurs with age, weight gaining or loss and pregnancy. This situation may cause aesthetic problems and lack of confidence. Breast lifting surgery is intended to correct sagging and providing a better position and firmness. Sagging can be fixed also by incisionless way of skin tightening, The Spider Web Aesthetics.  In the Spider Web Aesthetics, absorbable medical sutures are placed via very fine needles under the skin triggering the body itself to produce collagen and cell regeneration. The cell regeneration and collagen production results with tightening and regeneration of skin. The Spider Web Technique can also be combined with implants and autologous stem cell enriched fat transfer.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photo.  Of course and in person examination is necessary for proper advice.

However based on your photos your nipple is below the inframammary crease which indicates that a breast lift is needed plus or minus breast implants.  To understand why you may need a breast lift and the potential problems of having implants alone please read the following link:

Options

Hello and thank you for posting photos along with your question. The only real way to come up with an accurate and personalized surgical plan is by being evaluated in person. However, from your photos, and based on the description of your goals, it seems that you would benefit from a breast lift along with an implant. If you just got an implant alone your nipples would still remain in a low position. If you got a lift alone your nipples would be in better position and may take on a "better" shape but you may not get the volume you want in the upper pole. Hopefully you are being evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon! Wish you the best of luck!

Ankur Mehta

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Lift and implant

Thank you for your question and photos.  From the description of your goals, I think you would do very well with an implant and lift.   The implant will help with a rounder shape and give you the fullness in the upper pole that your desire.  You have adequate breast tissue, however it is sagging too low.  A small reduction/lift can reposition the breast tissue and nipple over the implant and will remove some of the excess tissue in the lower breast.  Best to get a few consults from board certified plastic surgeons to help guide you with your decision.  

Good luck.  

Breast lift after breastfeeding

If you aren’t happy with where your breasts sit, a breast lift could be the best option for you. If you are looking for a fuller appearance as well, adding implants can give you the shape you want while still raising them with a lift. Consult a specialist plastic surgeon for an in-person examination.