I am wondering, since Botox is used to help women fit into skinny jeans; could it be used to relieve the effects of Lymphoma?

I am a morbidly obese woman weighing in at 400 lbs. I have lymphoma stage three in both of my legs.My legs are so heavy it's hard for me to walk and get around. The inflammation of the lymphoma adds to the weight on my ankles, calves and thighs that it is hard for me to use the wraps. I am 50 years old and would like to have a more comfortable life being able to walk and exercise better would help with that a great deal. I work every day sitting for about 8 or more hours a day.

Botox

I am unaware of anything like Botox which can help the condition that you describe.  I would seek the advice of an internist and nutritionist and see if through careful weight loss and exercise your condition can be gradually improved.  I hope that you feel better soon.

Botox and lymphoma?

Do you have Lymphoma or Lymphedema? I was not aware that Botox helped women get into skinny jeans and do not think that it is an answer for you either but if you have lymphedema there are things that you can be doing to help this

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist