Will I notice any hair regrowth or do I need to continue Rogaine treatment after "shedding" phase?

I used Rogaine for 2-3 weeks and noticed intense "shedding" in this area, I then stopped use. I initially used Rogaine on part of my hair to help with Telogen Effluvium I had developed as a result of a vitamin deficiency. The underlying vitamin deficiency has been rectified. It has now been 2 months since I stopped using Rogaine, and I have not noticed any hair regrowth anywhere yet.

Hair loss after vitamin deficiency

It takes 6-9 months to correct hair loss from a vitamin deficiency. If you now have shedding from Rogaine, it's going to take another 6-9 months. Of course, if you actually have another reason for your hair loss as well (that was not diagnosed), it's not going to improve. 

See a hair specialist if things don't get better. But if it's simply a vitamin deficiency, hair will improve in 6-9 months. 

Vancouver Dermatologist