I wold like to know if this vagina can be made tigher? (Photo)

Vaginoplasty

Most women who present for vaginal tightening (i.e. vaginoplasty) have a history of giving natural vaginal child birth.  Whether you fall into this category or not, an in person consultation and physical exam with a board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist specialist in vaginoplasty is required to further determine if you may benefit from such a procedure.  Glad to help.   

Vaginal Tightening, Vaginoplasty

It's not possible to determine with any degree of accuracy whether a vagina is tight or loose from a photograph. The vaginal muscles in question are several inches inside the vaginal opening and not visible. A thorough pelvic exam will be able to answer your question.

Vaginal tightening after childbirth

Vaginal tightening after childbirth
Like most problems,  there are usually solutions to improve a condition.
both internal and external surgery can improve the appearance and function.

I would like to know if this vagina can be made tighter?

A physical exam is necessary to make the assessment for candidacy for vaginoplasty.