Non Surgical Nose Job - which fillers are the safest and last longest? (Photo)

I have a huge desire to fix small defects on my nose. Which fillers are the safest and last longest? I would like to fill up the space up close to eyebrows and also lift up the end of the nose just a little.

Non-Surgical Nose Job

Thank you for your question in regards to a non-surgical nose job. It is best to use hyaluronic acid (HA) based fillers such as Juvederm. HA fillers can easily be dissolved if you are not satisfied with your results. 
To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Which filler to choose for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty

It is common for both hyaluronic acid fillers and Radiesse to be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty. Because of the low, but real, risk of vascular compromise, in my opinion, hyaluronic acid fillers should only be used since these types of fillers can be dissolved in the unlikely event that you don't like the results, or there is a complication. The longest lasting hyaluronic acid filler on the market is currently Juvederm Voluma. Results in the nose last up to 2 years. There are permanent fillers for the nose such as silicone, but I would not personally recommend them.

Dara Liotta, MD

Best to start slow

It is best to start slow with a filler such as Juvederm or Restylane.
Both can be dissolved if you do not like the results.
This allows you to really see what happens.