Can a second revision resolve any of my issues? (Photo)

Had revision rhinoplasty as first surgery proved unsuccessful and results worse than before. Originally had surgery as tip of nose was very pointed and wide when I smiled- a problem the surgeon said was so easily resolvable. Nose now droops and is much larger than before especially after revision surgery. I now have serious issues with side profile- an issue I didn't even have before any surgeries. Will a second revision surgery even be able to

Can a second revision resolve any of my issues?

I see your concerns. Based on your photos it appears that the nasal bones were reduced too much and that your tip and cartilage bridge is now unfortunately demonstrating nasal disproportion. In your front view, your tip and cartilage appear to lack support and definition.   Consult with a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Revision Rhinoplasty Considerations

Thanks for your question. I share your concerns about your rhinoplasty results for both your profile and frontal view. In your current profile, it appears that the nasal bones were reduced too much and that your tip and cartilage bridge is now unfortunately demonstrating nasal disproportion. In your front view, your tip and cartilage appear to lack support and definition. In many respects, I agree that your nose seemed better before your surgery. You do not indicate how long it's been since your rhinoplasty, but in general, considerations for revision rhinoplasty correction can begin after 6-12 months. Fortunately, if you consult with a reputable expert,  someone who regularly sees and performs rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty on a consistent basis, a second surgery will be able to correct your concerns. Please contact my office if you require additional information. Best Regards. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon