Im 2 Wks Post Op and the Bottom of my Tummy is As Hard As Rock and Under my Incision is Really Hard and Hurts is This Normal?

Sorry forgot to mention it was a tummy tuck i had. I had it done in Poland so going back isn't really a option. i had no drains put in so could it be that i need drains?and is it normal that i have a pins and needles,cramp feeling just above my belly button.cant do photos sorry.

Pain & Incision Hardness 2 Weeks Post Op

It's difficult to say without any photos to view and online. But, healing after a  #tummy tuck requires time. Your abdomen will feel tight for a month or longer. If you have had a muscle repair as well (the usual case), you will feel the most tightness down the center of your tummy where the doctor has actually repaired your muscles. The purpose of the post-procedure #garment is to provide some gentle #support and to reduce swelling following a #TummyTuck or #Abdominoplasty. If it feels too tight or causes pain, take it off. Patients wear the #elastic garment for several weeks after surgery, as directed by their doctor. Some choose to wear it longer for several months for comfort.

The #healing process make take at least 3-4 months until you see your final results. Seromas and other side effects are not uncommon following a #drainless tummy #tuck.  All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk and should have been discussed during your consultation.  At any time, you have any concerns about your healing or recovery, it's best to contact your plastic surgeon  sooner than later,  to prevent any possible infections or #healing complications.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Bottom of my Tummy is As Hard As Rock and Under my Incision is Really Hard

It would be inappropriate and false reassurance to say that nothing is wrong. That may be correct, but these tissues should feel quite soft at two weeks, and the firmness suggests a problem that can only be diagnosed and treated following an in person consultation. You will need to call around and find a surgeon willing to see you and if that fails, a visit to your primary physician or an emergency room may be where you need to start. 

This is a difficult problem for patients who go abroad for surgery, and should be a lesson. Best wishes.