Wisdom Teeth Infection, How Long After Wisdom Teeth Removal Does It Take Infection To Go Away?

How soon after wisdom teeth removal would I know that I'm free of infection, and that I won't get one anymore.

Wisdom Teeth

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Most of the time patients are given a prescription to take prior to the extraction in order to calm down an infection. After the extraction takes place, we advise our patients to continue and finish the medication. This helps to fight off the infection. It usually takes a week for it to go away. If the infection persists, it's best to have a check-up with the Dentist and he may likely prescribe you a stronger medication.

Thank you for asking! Dr. Ayzin can definitely take care of you!

Dr. Ayzin

Dentistry @ its Finest

(714) 540-5511