Torso Lipo with flip (for back fat) and necklift.

I will be having both procedures. I'd like to be fairly healed with both procedures by mid March 2017. Which should be done first? I'm thinking Lipo first as they will have to flip me on my stomach, and if I've just had a facelift, this might not be a good idea. Dr said I should not have both procedures done at the same time.

Planning liposuction and a neck lift

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and neck lift.

• I would have the face and neck lift first and as soon as you can arrange it.
  • The have the 360 liposuction 6 - 8 weeks later, no later than mid-January.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Planning liposuction and a neck lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Multiple Surgical Procedures

Kim.   It is probably a good idea to stage the procedures. You may want to do the face first, because swelling postop is easily seen. That can be followed by the liposuction 3-4 weeks later without harm to the face. Either way, you should have plenty of time to heal and look your best by March. Good luck!

Multiple Surgical Procedures

Surgery

You could consider having both procedures at one time if the facelift will not be too long of a procedure. Otherwise, it might be best to do them separately.  Long procedures do increase the risks of surgery. Treat the area that bothers you the most first.

Surgery

Multiple Procedures CAN be done SAME day--VASER Hi Def and Facelift

There's no real reason these can't be done at the same time.I do recommend VASER liposuction which can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. 4D HI DEFINITION in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting will help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning.  I recommend getting a formal evaluation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

In a health patient, both procedures CAN be done at the same time and you can recover just once. See a plastic surgeon who is experienced with this. Link below has examples.