How do you suggest I lighten my burn scars as well as stretch marks? (photos)

I have had these scars since I was 2 after falling into a fire and acquiring a skin graph. Luckily, it's only my leg that still has the damage. I am 21 years old now and was wondering if there is any creams or methods that could make the scar less prominent. Especially the stretch marks (which are lighter than the picture) that are coming from my burn scars. I have only tried some creams and hardly showed any change.

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Fractional lasers and Ematrix RF

For your burn scars and stretch marks, I would use a combination of Ematrix RF and fractional lasers to even contour and improve texture. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS