I am 45 yrs old with two kids. I want the mommy makeover with TT, lipo and BA. Do I need a lift too? (Photo)

I am in the stage of interviewing doctors and I'd just like to get other opinions too. I want the mommy makeover with TT, lipo and BA. I would like a less invasive liposuction as the aggressive use of the cannula really scares me. Am I a good candidate for the MM?

I am 45 yrs old with two kids. I want the mommy makeover with TT, lipo and BA. Do I need a lift too?

It appears that you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction as well as a breast augmentation with a lift.

Be sure to discuss your concerns regarding aggressive liposuction with your plastic surgeon.

You'll get the most helpful answers by visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon. They will be able to discuss all of your surgical options, so that you can decide which ones are right for you. Good luck!

Mommy makeover

Yes based on your photos, looks like you will be a great candidate for a breast lift as well as a full tummy tuck with liposuction of your sides for an excellent result, please consult with a board certified PS.
Good luck!

Kenneth Hughes,M.D.
Beverly Hills,CA

Based on your photos but without an examination, you appear to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of selective areas, as well as a breast augmentation and lift. It is difficult to tell whether in fact you are a good candidate for those procedures without a physical examination and complete medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, realistic expectations, and whether you are finished having children.

Implants alone do not adequately lift the breast when there is significant sagging, no matter the size or type of implant, and will not produce a good cosmetic result in a patient who also needs some variation of a lift.

The best long term cosmetic results with the least likelihood of potential complications are achieved in patients who weigh within 10 pounds of their ideal weight.

If a member of my family underwent these procedures, they would be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. If you are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any procedure.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Mommy Makeover?

Thank you for your question and photos.  Based on your photos, it appears that you would be a good candidate for a mommy makeover provided that you are not planning any future pregnancies, you're not a smoker, and your weight is stable.  In my opinion, it also appears that you may benefit from a breast lift as well.  You would need a physical examination to be certain.  Be sure to seek out an experienced plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to help guide you.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover

Based on your pictures it looks like you are a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover consisting of a breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction. Your next step should be to consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about this procedure combination and what sort of results to expect after surgery. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

Good candidate for a mommy makeover.

I think you'll get an excellent result from a mommy makeover. The breast will probably require a mastopexy.I don't think that breast augmentation alone will substantially camouflage the ptosis. Liposuction should be thorough and is an extremely safe procedure in the hands of a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. There are several kinds of liposuction, and you should discuss which is best for you with your plastic surgeon. You would also benefit from a breast lift in addition to your augmentation. Breast implants alone will not address sagging. Please have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations and to address your concerns. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Based on your pictures, a combined lipo & abdominoplasty would give you a nice result. For your breasts, consider a lift only, or smaller implants & a lift. Large implants may stretch out your breast skin. 

See link below for examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast lift - is it needed with the breast augmentation?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Your plan for a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation sounds excellent.
  • You look an excellent tummy tuck candidate.
  • Discuss the amount of liposuction you want with your surgeon - explain your concerns.
  • Yes, based on the photos, you will benefit from a breast lift as well.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Mommy Makover - Candidate

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos provided, you appear to be an excellent candidate for breast and body contouring surgery. You will need to have an in-person examination with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine exactly which breast procedure (lift, implant, or both) and body procedure (tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, liposuction) are best for your individual situation. You will also need an evaluation by your primary care physician to ensure you are healthy enough to undergo general anesthesia. 

It appears you would benefit from a breast lift with implant placement. However, an in-person exam is necessary. 

Hope this helps and good luck with your procedures.