Can my crooked nose be corrected? (photos)

I have very pronounced asymmetry of my nose, and I feel it makes my entire face look "askew". Is rhinoplasty a viable option?

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the crooked nose.  To straighten crooked nasal bones requires osteotomies placed in them.  To straighten the midportion of the nose requires a cartilaginous spreader graft placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose.  To straighten the nasal tip requires asymmetrical cartilage removal, suture techniques and cartilage grafting to balance the asymmetry in the tip.  For more information and many  before and after's  of crooked nose repair our practice, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty for Crooked Nose

Your nose can be straightened and improved with rhinoplasty surgery. Carefully select an experienced rhinoplasty specialist who clearly discusses your facial asymmetry which will impact your result.

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose with bulbous tip etc.

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose with bulbous tip etc. will straighten your nose and improve the appearance as well. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for this, one who does natural noses. 

Correction of a crooked nose

Hello! Rhinoplasty would certainly be an option to help improve the crookedness and asymmetry of your nose. However, to determine the best surgical approach and techniques, it will be important for you to get a thorough evaluation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to determine the exact cause for the deviation. This can include a combination of deviated nasal bones, a deviated nasal septum, and possibly even underlying facial asymmetry. Good luck!

Sachin S. Pawar, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose

A crooked nose can be corrected with rhinoplasty surgery.  There are many nuances with each patient's anatomy that determine the proper technique and maneuvers performed.  seek consultation with a board certified otolaryngologist or facial plastic surgeon, or with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in rhinoplasty.

Daniel J. Givens, MD
Dubuque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD