15 years ago Rhinoplasty, inner nostrils show, a lot! Fixable??

15 years ago I had Rhinoplasty. I was so glad to get rid of the curved hump. But I've always hated that my inner nostrils now show, quite a bit. On each side. Also the underneath tip comes to a odd " V" when I smile. Is this something that can revised?

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most complicated procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, therefore a full set of facial photographs are required of the nose to determine what can and cannot be accomplished.  For many examples, please see the link and the video below