Can vibration hurt my otoplasty results?

I'm about a year post otoplasty and at work we had to use these machines that rattled and vibrated your body a lot and this past weekend my ears hurt and feel extremely tender and I'm wondering if all the vibration is bad for them?

Otoplasty.

Hi. The scar of your surgery has already completed its healing. This means that there is no problem for using these machines. I hope this was helpful.

Good luck

Vibration

Not in terms of changing/affecting your result. Your ears may be more sensitive because of the surgery but you can be reassured that the results are stable despite this.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD