Might be extreme, but can turning your head far to one side pull on your ear and affect otoplasty results?

I'm post otoplasty and I do a lot of work from my truck and I'm constantly looking far to my left or right and I've noticed my left ear will get warm or cause me pain of I turn my head far. Wonder if I need to be worried?

This shouldn't cause a problem. However, if you're feeling discomfort it indicates that you're putting stress on the skin and or sutures that are holding the shape of your ear. Try to minimize movements that cause pain but this should not create a problem within reason. Best.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon