Can I get RF to the face and neck the same week, before and/or after sx?

I'm traveling across the country to get my bbl. Where I am from, there are very limited options or it is very expensive. As a result of gaining weight for my bbl, my face and neck is fat. I would like to get 1-3 Radiofrequency treatments while in Miami. Will this be safe? Thank you.

BBLand then RF to face?

If you are undergoing a BBL it should be Ok to have the RF procedures done at the same time. Best to ask your doctor.  Good luck.

BBLand then RF to face?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}