10 years ago I lost 80lbs. I'd like to get rid of the loose upper arms. I'm conflicted on what is the best option for me. (photo

3 surgeons suggested a full brachioplasty. One (more conservative seeming, yet progressive) suggested Slim Lipo. His concern is that I will be unhappy with the scar & that my arms aren't so bad. The others weren't family with Slim Lipo. Ideally no one wants a scar, but I also don't want lose skin anymore. So my questions are: - Is Slim or Smart Lipo a good option for me? What percentage of skin will tightened up? - Would a mini brachioplasty (axilla or a short T scar) work? Thank you!

I'd like to get rid of the loose upper arms.

Based on the information you have shared, you are a great candidate for arm lift surgery with liposuction.  Consult with a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.

Loose upper arms after weight loss

Thank you for your question.  Based on the pictures you are a good candidate for arm lift surgery with lipo. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

The Sagging Skin Conflict

It's hard to answer this without an evaluation. Circumferential liposuction requires a 4D approach and needs a specialist. The following might also work for you: ThermiRF, Exilis Ultra, Thermage. Thermi works by introducing radiofrequency energy under the skin to get long term tightening. I suggest consulting with an expert to see if this is a valuable option for you long term. Best, Dr. Emer