My front tooth is fractured, I have had it bonded - can I still have them veneered?

Veneers after bonding

Yes, you can always have porcelain veneers after your teeth have been bonded. This poses no problem for a highly skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist.

Steven Goldy,DDS

Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneer option may be crown

A veneer covers the front of a tooth, and the edges are on tooth structure (not fillings). If a lot of tooth is missing/bonded/filled, then the porcelain restoration may be more like a crown than veneer. 

Veneer on fractured tooth

important factor is , how much tooth structure left? if only incisal edge is broken in that condition veneer is recommended. but if more tooth is damaged in that case crown is good option. its my request to upload photos so i can guide u better.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist